Lonely Planet: The world´s leading travel guide publisher
Whether exploring your own back yard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of open roads with Lonely Planet´s New England´s Best Trips, your passport to unique experiences that await you along New England´s highways. Featuring 32 amazing road trips, from 2-day escapes to 2-week adventures, you can make coastal stops to climb historic lighthouses or drive through autumnal farmlands sipping fresh-pressed cider, all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, cue up your driving playlist, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet´s New England´s Best Trips:
- Lavish color and gorgeous photographythroughout
- Itinerariesandplanning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - 46 easy-to-read, full-color route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs,Detours, and Link Your Trip
- Covers Massachusetts, Boston, Cape Cod, Nantucket, Connecticut, Hartford, Rhode Island, Providence, Vermont, Montpelier, Lake Champlain, New Hampshire, Concord, Lake Winnipesaukee, Maine, Acadia,Augusta and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet´s New England´sBest Trips is perfect for exploring New England in the classic American way-by road trip!
- Planning a trip to the region sans a car? Lonely Planet´s New England guide, our most comprehensive guide to New England is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems.
- Looking for a guide focused on Boston? Check out Lonely Planet´s Boston guide for a comprehensive look at all the city hasto offer.
There´s More in Store for You:
- For more road-tripping ideas, check out Lonely Planet´s USA Best Trips guidesto Southwest USA,California, Pacific Northwest, Florida & the South, New York & the Mid-Atlantic, and USA.
- Or start with our FREE SAMPLER ´USA´s Best Trips: 7 Amazing Road Trips,´ with excerpts from each guide to help you pick which region to explore first.
- Also, check out Lonely Planet´s European Best Trips guides to Italy, France, and Ireland and our FREE SAMPLER ´Europe´s Best Trips: 3 Amazing Road Trips´ for more road trip inspiration.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Mara Vorhees, Amy C Balfour, Paula Hardy and Caroline Sieg.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world´s leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travelers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.