What is Paddock Paradise?
"A remarkable natural environment for horses!"
Welcome to "Paddock Paradise", natural horse care advocate Jaime Jackson's groundbreaking adventure in natural boarding for horses! Based on Jackson's legendary research on wild horses, Paddock Paradise is a revolutionary model for safe, natural horsekeeping, hoof care, and the healing and rehabilitation of lame horses. The premise of Paddock Paradise is to stimulate horses to behave and move naturally according to their instincts. "This is the key," according to Jackson, "to having physically and mentally healthier horses." This unique and unprecedented model is adaptable to virtually all size horse properties, regardless of climate, and fits all equine breeds regardless of how they are used. Consider some of the following benefits for creating a Paddock Paradise for your horses:
• Encourages constant movement, as nature intended.
• Greater movement means natural hoof wear with fewer bills.
• Protects horses from dangerous founder-prone pastures.
• Minimizes the need for warm-up exercise time before riding.
• Helps address neurotic behavior by providing natural outlets.
• Provides an effective means for diet and weight management.
• Adaptable for breeding, foaling, multiple horse operations.
Paddock Paradise Includes:
• Template for making your paddock
• Hundreds of ideas
• Sample paddocks created by
practitioners and horse owners
True Natural Boarding for Horses!
What Horse Owners have to
say about Paddock Paradise:
"I could not be happier with my Paddock
Paradise. The horses move all the time."
"They keep their weight down easier than
before and the top line muscles in my 20
year old has shown some development."
"Their hooves are also better because
they are on hard dry ground. I've seen
improvement in concavity in both horses."
"The horses seem to love it -
they are always on the move!"