Lonely Planet: The world´s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Pocket London is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Rise over the city on the London Eye, uncover the past at Kensington´s museums, and explore Soho, Greenwich and the Tower; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of of London and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Pocket London
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out city map (included in print version), plus over 20 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers Westminster, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury, the City, the South Bank, Kensington, Regent´s Park, Camden, Greenwich and more
The Perfect Choice:Lonely Planet Pocket London a colorful, easy-to-use, and handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, provides on-the-go assistance for those seeking only the can´t-miss experiences to maximise a quick trip experience.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all of London´s neighbourhoods? Check out Lonely Planet London guide.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet England guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Lonely Planet Discover England, a photo-rich guide to the country´s most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world´s leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.