Lonely Planet Pocket Siem Reap & the Temples of Angkor
Buch (Taschenbuch, Englisch)
Buch (Taschenbuch, Englisch)
inkl. gesetzl. MwSt.zzgl. VersandkostenVersandfertig innert 1 - 2 Werktagen
- Kostenlose Lieferung ab Fr. 30 i
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Pocket Siem Reap and the Temples of Angkor is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Witness sunrise over spectacular Angkor Wat, experience the last great capital of the Khmer empire, Angkor Thom, and explore the floating world of Tonle Sap Lake ? all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Siem Reap and the Temples of Angkor and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pocket Siem Reap and the Temples of Angkor:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sightseeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Free, convenient pull-out map (included in print version), plus over 17 colour neighbourhood maps
- User-friendly layout with helpful icons, and organised by neighbourhood to help you pick the best spots to spend your time
- Covers The Temples of Angkor, Roluos Temples, Pub St, Wat Bo Rd Area, North Siem Reap, South Siem Reap & Tonle Sap, and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pocket Siem Reap and the Temples of Angkor is our colourful, easy to use, handy guide that literally fits in your pocket, providing on-the-go assistance for those seeking the best sights and experiences on a short visit.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet's Cambodia guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, nine international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves, it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)