2020 Standard Catalog of World Coins 1901-2000
Impressive in size, scope and detail unparalleled in the market, the
2020 Standard Catalog of World Coins, 1901-2000, provides the most compelling and complete catalog to 20th Century coins in the world.
You've come to rely on this mammoth reference for the most up-to-date pricing and coin detail, as well as the most complete and insightful review of available and collectable world coins. A worldwide network of 120 experts continues to uncover collector coin issues never before published. For the collector or researcher attempting to identify world coins, this is the perfect single source.
Inside this one-of-a-kind catalog, you'll find:
• One million accurate coin prices--empowering you to make informed buying or selling decisions.
• MS65 and PR65 values for much of the catalog
• Detailed coin information unmatched in the hobby, making identification a snap
• 60,000+ images, making the catalog the most visual reference on the market
• Globally accepted KM reference numbers key to identification
What's more, coins struck in gold, platinum and silver are detailed with:
• Total coin weight
• Actual precious metal weight
Market analyst Thomas Michael has served as director of world coin values at Krause Publications for 30 years, playing a critical role in more than 100 leading references. Tracy L. Schmidt has an extensive numismatic editorial background and serves as the lead editor for a number of critically important catalogs.
|Herausgeber||Thomas Michael, Tracy L. Schmidt|
|Verlag||F&W Publications Inc|
|Maße (L/B/H)||27.9/21.4/9.3 cm|
|Abbildungen||60,000 B& W illustrations|