Lonely Planet Experience France
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Inside Lonely Planet's Experience France you'll travel through vibrant cities, rural villages, majestic mountains and swanky chateaux, discovering the secrets to French style, embarking on your own study of wines and cheeses, and immersing yourself in history, art and all things la belle France.
This new part-pictorial, part-guidebook hardback is built around themes that introduce you to the heart of France, and is packed with trip-planning tips and inspiring advice on the most authentic local sights and activities - shining a spotlight on the huge diversity of people, places, culture, food and history that shape this extraordinary country. It's perfect for seasoned travellers and lovers of all things French who want to discover something new and exciting.
- Includes over 70 experiences stretching across France
- Multiple ways to navigate the book - thematically, geographically or by interest
- Hundreds of stunning photos on gloss paper stock
Experience France is presented across five themes:
- Innovation & Creation: France ahead of the curve
- Je Ne Sais Quoi: That intangible quality that makes France so French
- Joie de Vivre: A talent for enjoyment of life
- Light & Shade: Art & revolution, love & war
- Out of the Blue: Unexpected and surprising France
Get to the heart of France and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Experience France:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Inspiration for your next trip, to help tailor it to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips that reveal sights and cultural attractions beyond the guidebooks
- Covers French icons, modern France, the French way of life and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Experience France covers both top sights and roads less travelled, and is the perfect place to get inspired and plan an itinerary for an upcoming trip.
Once you've decided where you're headed in France, check out the relevant Lonely Planet French destination travel guides for even more detailed planning and on-the-go advice.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, on mobile, video and in 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.