Rainbow One Line a Day
A Five-Year Memory Book
The bestselling One Line a Day series has sold over 2 million copies! Featuring the rainbow-like paintings of Kindah Khalidy, this vibrant version of the beloved One Line a Day journal is a cheerful way to capture five years of memories.
This stunning memory book is a simple and rewarding way to reflect and record. The pages offer space to write a brief line each day, while allowing you to compare today's events with your notes from the same date in years past. With exuberant artwork by Kindah Khalidy on the cover and interior, and with foil accents and a ribbon page marker, this keepsake journal will brighten all your days.
• QUICK AND EASY TO USE: Just jot down a short note, highlight, or thought for each day. It's a great way to:
• Track progress.
• Begin or end each day with a moment of reflection.
• Capture a five-year slice of life.
• REVISIT MEMORIES AS YOU RECORD: This page layout allows you to compare today's notes with those of years past on each date going back five years. Discover what you did one, two, three, or four years ago on birthdays, New Year's Eve, or anniversaries as you fill these pages.
• KEEPSAKE JOURNAL: With colorful artwork, a padded cover, foil-stamped accents, and a ribbon page marker, this beautiful journal is a stunning display on the nightstand and becomes a keepsake to treasure.
• A JOYFUL GIFT FOR MILESTONES OR ANY OCCASION: This five-year diary makes a sweet gift for holidays, Mother's Day, Father's Day, graduation, or anyone starting a new chapter.
• Fans of One Line a Day, Floral One Line a Day, Celestial One Line a Day, or Modern One Line a Day will love this beautiful new version.
• Men and women seeking new, distinctive ways to record and reflect
• Fans of the One Line a Day series
• Mother's Day, Father's Day, and graduation gift shoppers
Kindah Khalidy is an artist based in San Francisco known for exuberant paintings and textile designs with a playful approach to color and form.