I Will Survive: A Children's Picture Book
- LyricPop is a children's picture book collection by LyricVerse and Akashic Books that launched in June 2020. LyricPop presents your favorite song lyrics by renowned songwriters as illustrated picture books, instilling a love of music and song among young readers.
- 25,000 copy first printing.
- "I Will Survive" was first performed by Gloria Gaynor in 1978 and reached #1 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
- In 2015, the Library of Congress added the song to their national registry.
- The song won a GRAMMY for Best Disco Recording.
- Rolling Stone included it in its "500 Greatest Songs of All Time" list.
- The song was named by VH1 as the #1 greatest dance song.
- "I Will Survive" became an anthem in the gay community, and has also been recorded in twenty languages. It is also one of the most popular songs to be sung on Karaoke.
- Numerous artists have covered it over the years including Diana Ross, Aretha Franklin, Selena, Gladys Knight, and Cake.
- "I Will Survive" has been used in several TV shows and films, including Zero Dark Thirty, The Adventures of Priscilla, Queen of the Desert, The Martian, etc.
Kaitlyn Shea O'Connor is an illustrator and designer hailing from Atlanta, Georgia. She combines traditional skills with digital media to create vibrant, whimsical worlds. She's a rare hybrid of dog and cat lover, an avid whistler, and she enjoys exploring the great outdoors, trying new cheeses, and cozying up in a nook with a book. O'Connor illustrated the children's picture books We Got the Beat, with song lyrics by Charlotte Caffey and (Sittin' on) The Dock of the Bay, with song lyrics by Otis Redding and Steve Cropper.