Authoritative, clear, concise and practical, this highly acclaimed book continues to be an essential text for all medical, surgical and health professionals who want to have an easily accessible, quick reference to systematically reviewing the literature.
* Learn about the key steps to reviewing the literature
* Carry out your own reviews with expert guidance
* Assess the credibility of recommendations in published reviews and practice guidelines
New for the second edition
* Many new case studies
* Examples from medicine, surgery, health professions to reviewing consumer information
* Expanded, updated and revised with practical guidelines and invaluable advice
The authors are veterans of over 150 systematic reviews and have helped form policy and practice. They have ensured that this concise, practical text, avoiding technical jargon, continues to be the first reference for all health professionals undertaking literature reviews.