Strategies for Profiting With Japanese Candlestick Charts
From the introductory concepts through sophisticated applications--the most thorough, authoritative guide to harnessing the power of Japanese candlesticks
The book that introduced traders everywhere how to unleash the awesome power of Japanese Candlestick is now better than ever! Written by the visionary who introduced candlesticks to traders in the West, this new edition of the international bestseller has been fully updated and revised for today's more competitive and fickle markets. Your complete guide to all things candlesticks, it fills you in on what they are and where they come from, how to read and interpret them and how to use them to anticipate and capitalize on price moves and market changes with a degree of accuracy you never imagined was possible!
* A rare opportunity to learn about this powerful charting technique from the man who introduced candlesticks to the West and the world's premiere expert
* Covers the most important candle patterns and breaks each down into its component parts with crystal clear explanations of what each part indicates
* Details strategies for combining candlesticks with other technical tools to spot big moves and find optimal exits
* Delivers expert advice and guidance on how to avoid costly candlesticks mistakes that even seasoned traders can make
* Shares proven strategies for using candlesticks for hedging and managing investment risk, along with techniques for making candlesticks a valued tool for swing and day trading
Steve Nison ist Senior Vice President von Daiwa Securities America Inc. und weltweite Autorität in Sachen Candlestick-Charts. Er hat bislang einige beeindruckende Bücher zu seinem Lieblingsthema geschaffen. Seine Beiträge in führenden Wirtschaftsmagazinen sind sehr gefragt und seine Gastkommentare bei CNBC legendär.