Le, T: First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CS
Clinical Skills. A Student-to-Student Guide
- 44 full-length practice cases that simulate the real exam--including pediatric and telephone interviews as well as suggested closing statements for each case
- A revised and expanded set of minicases representing common complaints, designed to help you rapidly develop a set of differential diagnoses
- Updated content based on feedback from recent U.S. and international test takers
- Step-by-step strategies for interacting with standardized patients, including "difficult patients"
- Detailed descriptions of high-yield physical exam maneuvers that will win you points without costing time
- Time management advice to maximize your clinical encounters
- Proven study and exam strategies from students who passed the exam
Tao Le, MD, MHS (Louisville, KY) is Assistant Clinical Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Allergy and Immunology at the University of Louisville. He is also affiliated with the Division of Allergy and Immunology at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. Vikas Bhushan, MD (Los Angeles, CA) practices diagnostic radiology in Los Angeles, California.