Lonely Planet China Phrasebook
2nd Edition Phrasebooks
Buch (Taschenbuch, Englisch)
Buch (Taschenbuch, Englisch)
inkl. gesetzl. MwSt.zzgl. VersandkostenVersandfertig innert 1 - 2 Werktagen
- Kostenlose Lieferung ab Fr. 30 i
Lonely Planet China Phrasebook & Dictionary is your passport to the most relevant phrases and vocab for all your travel needs. Get more from your multi-country trip with easy-to-find phrases for Mandarin, Cantonese, Chaozhou, Dongbei Hua, Hakka, Hunanese, Shanghainese, Sichuanese, Xi'an, Yunnan Hua, Zhuang, Mongolian, Tibetan, Uighur. With language tools in your back pocket, you can truly get to the heart of wherever you go, so begin your journey now!
Coverage Includes: Mandarin, Cantonese, Chaozhou, Dongbei Hua, Hakka, Hunanese, Shanghainese, Sichuanese, Xi'an, Yunnan Hua, Zhuang, Mongolian, Tibetan, Uighur.
Organized by language, this one-stop resource makes travelling through multiple countries simple. With each language you can:
- Order with confidence, explain food allergies, and try new foods
- Save time and hassles with vital phrases at your fingertips
- Never get stuck for words with the 350-word two-way, quick-reference dictionaries
- Be prepared for common and emergency travel situations with practical phrases and terminology
- Meet friends with conversation starter phrases
- Get your message across with easy-to-use pronunciation guides
Inside Lonely Planet China Phrasebook & Dictionary :
- Full-color throughout
- User-friendly layout organized by travel scenario categories
- Survival phrases inside front cover for at-a-glance on-the-fly cues
- Language map for quick reference
- Basics - time, dates, numbers, pronunciations, common language difficulties
- Practical - sightseeing, banking, post office, internet, phones, bargaining, accommodations, directions, border crossing, transport
- Social - meeting people, interests, feelings, opinions, going out, culture
- Safe Travel - emergencies, police, doctor, chemist, dentist, symptoms, conditions
- Food - ordering, at-the-market, at- the-bar, dishes, ingredients
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet China Phrasebook & Dictionary, a pocket-sized, comprehensive multi-language guide, provides on-the-go language assistance. Great for language students and travellers looking to interact with locals and immerse themselves in local culture.
- Looking for just a few of the languages covered in this phrasebook? Check out Lonely Planet's individual phrasebooks for Mandarin, Cantonese, Tibetan and Mongolian.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet.
About Lonely Planet: Started in 1973, Lonely Planet is the world's leading travel guide publisher with guidebooks to every destination on the planet, and has been connecting travellers and locals for over 25 years with phrasebooks for 120 languages.
Check out our Fast Talk Phrasebook mobile app for on-the-go language needs. (Available languages: German, Latin Spanish, European Spanish, French, and Italian.)