Frontpage 2003 For Dummies
A Reference for the Rest of Us! Get up and running fast and create world-class Web pages. Get the scoop on new features and functions
* Discusses creating a basic site design, working with text, effectively using hyperlinks, and adding images and graphics.
* Explains working with tables, forms, and frames.
* Explores adding multimedia elements like sound and animation.
* Updated to include the newest tools in FrontPage.
* Previous four editions have combined to sell more than 230,000 copies.
Asha Dornfest is an author and trainer who has guided thousands of users to FrontPage proficiency. She's been designing Web pages since the infancy of the Internet.