Pacific Coast Highways Road Trips
Discover the freedom of the open road
Buch (Taschenbuch, Englisch)
Buch (Taschenbuch, Englisch)
inkl. gesetzl. MwSt.zzgl. VersandkostenVersandfertig innert 1 - 2 Werktagen
- Kostenlose Lieferung ab Fr. 30 i
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Whether exploring your own backyard or somewhere new, discover the freedom of the open road with Lonely Planet's Pacific Coast Highway's Road Trips. Featuring four amazing road trips, plus up-to-date advice on the destinations you'll visit along the way, you can journey through verdant redwood parks or follow bewitching ribbons of coastal highway, all with your trusted travel companion. Jump in the car, turn up the tunes, and hit the road!
Inside Lonely Planet's Pacific Coast Highway's Road Trips :
- Lavish color and gorgeous photography throughout
- Itineraries and planning advice to pick the right tailored routes for your needs and interests
- Get around easily - easy-to-read, full-color route maps, detailed directions
- Insider tips to get around like a local, avoid trouble spots and be safe on the road - local driving rules, parking, toll roads
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Useful features - including Stretch Your Legs, Detours, Link Your Trip
- Covers San Francisco, Northern Redwood Coast, Pacific Coast, Big Sur, Santa Barbara County, Los Angeles, Disneyland & Orange County, San Diego and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Pacific Coast Highway's Road Trips is perfect for exploring the Pacific Coast Highway in the classic American way - by road trip!
- Planning a Pacific Coast Highway trip sans a car? Lonely Planet's California guide, our most comprehensive guide to California, is perfect for exploring both top sights and lesser-known gems, or check out Best ofCalifornia, a photo-rich guide to the destination's most popular attractions.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and phrasebooks for 120 languages, and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more, enabling you to explore every day. Lonely Planet enables the curious to experience the world fully and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves, near or far from home.
|Reihe||Lonely Planet Travel Guide|
|Maße (L/B/H)||19.8/12.8/1.2 cm|
|Abbildungen||farbige Fotos, Abbildungen, Kartenausschnitte|
|Auflage||2nd, revised edition|