Lonely Planet Best of Australia
Top Sights. Authentic Experiences.
Lonely Planet: The world's leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet's Best of Australia is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Catch an aria at the Sydney Opera House, snorkel the dazzling Great Barrier Reef, learn to surf in Byron Bay or Bondi, spot crocs in Kakadu National Park, or visit Uluru, the cultural and geographical heart of Oz; all with your trusted travel companion. Discover the best of Australia and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet's Best of Australia:
- Full-colour images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, aboriginal Australia, art, food, wine, sport, landscapes, wildlife
- Free, convenient pull-out Sydney map (included in print version), plus easy-to-use colour maps to help you navigate your destination
- Covers Sydney, the Blue Mountains, Brisbane, the Gold Coast, the Great Barrier Reef, Cairns, the Sunshine Coast, tropical Queensland, Melbourne, the Great Ocean Road, Darwin, Uluru (Ayers Rock), Perth and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet's Best of Australia, our easy-to-use guide, filled with inspiring and colorful photos, focuses on Australia's most popular attractions for those looking for the best of the best.
- Looking for a comprehensive guide that recommends both popular and offbeat experiences, and extensively covers all the country has to offer? Check out Lonely Planet's Australia guide.
- Looking for a guide for Sydney or Melbourne? Check out Lonely Planet's Sydney and Melbourne & Victoria guides for a comprehensive look at all these cities have to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world's number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we've printed over 145 million guidebooks and phrasebooks for 120 languages, and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You'll also find our content online, and in mobile apps, video, 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more, enabling you to explore every day. Lonely Planet enables the curious to experience the world fully and to truly get to the heart of the places they find themselves, near or far from home.
TripAdvisor Travelers' Choice Awards 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 winner in Favorite Travel Guide category
'Lonely Planet guides are, quite simply, like no other.' - New York Times
'Lonely Planet. It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the Internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.' - Fairfax Media (Australia)
|Reihe||Lonely Planet Travel Guide|
|Maße (L/B/H)||19.5/12.8/2.2 cm|
|Abbildungen||farbige Fotos, Abbildungen, Kartenausschnitte|