Go Dairy Free
The Ultimate Guide and Cookbook for Milk Allergies, Lactose Intolerance, and Casein-Free Living
Buch (Taschenbuch, Englisch)
Buch (Taschenbuch, Englisch)
inkl. gesetzl. MwSt.zzgl. VersandkostenVersandfertig innert 1 - 2 Wochen
- Kostenlose Lieferung ab Fr. 30 i
If ONE simple change could resolve most of your symptoms and prevent a host of illnesses, wouldn't you want to try it?
Go Dairy Free shows you how!
There are plenty of reasons to go dairy free. Maybe you are confronting allergies or lactose intolerance. Maybe you are dealing with acne, digestive issues, sinus troubles, or eczema-all proven to be associated with dairy consumption. Maybe you're looking for longer-term disease prevention, weight loss, or for help transitioning to a plant-based diet.
Whatever your reason, Go Dairy Free is the essential arsenal of information you need to change your diet. This complete guide and cookbook will be your vital companion to understand dairy, how it affects you, and how you can eliminate it from your life and improve your health-without feeling like you're sacrificing a thing.
- More than 250 delicious dairy-free recipes focusing on naturally rich and delicious whole foods, with numerous options to satisfy those dairy cravings
- A comprehensive guide to dairy substitutes explaining how to purchase, use, and make your own alternatives for butter, cheese, cream, milk, and much more
- Must-have grocery shopping information, from sussing out suspect ingredients and label-reading assistance to money-saving tips
- A detailed chapter on calcium to identify naturally mineral-rich foods beyond dairy, the best supplements, and other keys to bone health
- An in-depth health section outlining the signs and symptoms of dairy-related illnesses and addressing questions around protein, fat, and other nutrients in the dairy-free transition
- Everyday living tips with suggestions for restaurant dining, travel, celebrations, and other social situations
- Infant milk allergy checklists that describe indicators and solutions for babies and young children with milk allergies or intolerances
- Food allergy- and vegan-friendly resources, including recipe indexes to quickly find gluten-free and other top food allergy-friendly options and fully tested plant-based options for every recipe
Alisa Fleming is the founder of GoDairyFree.org, the leading website and online magazine for dairy-free living since 2004. She is also the author of
Go Dairy Free: The Guide and Cookbook and editor for the international publication
Allergic Living magazine.
Alisa is an expert in recipe creation, lifestyle topics and informational writing for the special diet industry. She has spoken at several events and continuously works with leading natural food brands to ensure that dairy-free consumers have a never-ending supply of delicious options.