Lonely Planet Best of Switzerland
Lonely Planet: The world’s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Best of Switzerland is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Hike through flower-strewn meadows, ski through fresh powder in the Alps, or relax by the shores of Lake Geneva -all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Switzerland and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet Best of Switzerland Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - history, art, literature, music, architecture, landscapes, wildlife, the Swiss way of life
- Covers Geneva, Lake Geneva, Zermatt, St Moritz, Zürich, Ticino and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Best of Switzerland, a photo-rich guide to the country’s most popular attractions, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet Switzerland guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer.
About Lonely Planet: Lonely Planet is a leading travel media company and the world’s number one travel guidebook brand, providing both inspiring and trustworthy information for every kind of traveller since 1973. Over the past four decades, we’ve printed over 145 million guidebooks and grown a dedicated, passionate global community of travellers. You’ll also find our content online, on mobile, video and in 14 languages, 12 international magazines, armchair and lifestyle books, ebooks, and more.