Lonely Planet: The world´s leading travel guide publisher
Lonely Planet Barcelona is your passport to the most relevant, up-to-date advice on what to see and skip, and what hidden discoveries await you. Stroll along La Rambla past vibrant flower stands, enjoy the whimsy of Gaudi´s architectural masterpieces, or spend an evening sampling Spanish tapas at a buzzing cafe; all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of Barcelona and begin your journey now!
Inside Lonely Planet´s Barcelona Travel Guide:
- Full-colour maps and images throughout
- Highlightsand itineraries help you tailor your trip to your personal needs and interests
- Insider tips to save time and money and get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential infoat your fingertips - hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, prices
- Honest reviews for all budgets - eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer, more rewarding travel experience - art, architecture, history, politics, sports, music, dance, nightlife, cuisine, wine
- Free, convenient pull-out Barcelona map (included in print version), plus over 30 colour maps
- Covers La Rambla, Barri Gotic, El Raval, La Ribera, Barceloneta, The Waterfront, La Sagrada Familia, L´Eixample, Gracia, Park Guell, Pedralbes, La Zona Alta, Montjuic, Poble Sec, Sant Antoni and more
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet Barcelona, our most comprehensive guide to Barcelona, is perfect for both exploring top sights and taking roads less travelled.
- Looking for just the highlights of Barcelona? Check out Lonely Planet´sDiscover Barcelona, a photo-rich guide to the city´s most popular attractions, or Lonely Planet´sPocket Barcelona, a handy-sized guide focused on the can´t-miss sights for a quick trip.
- Looking for more extensive coverage? Check out Lonely Planet´s Spain guide for a comprehensive look at all the country has to offer, or Lonely Planet´s Discover Spain, a photo-rich guide to the country´s most popular attractions.
Authors: Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Regis St Louis, Sally Davies and Andy Symington.
About Lonely Planet: Since 1973, Lonely Planet has become the world´s leading travel media company with guidebooks to every destination, an award-winning website, mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveller community. Lonely Planet covers must-see spots but also enables curious travellers to get off beaten paths to understand more of the culture of the places in which they find themselves.